The rationale of this experiment was to try to evaluate and differentiate the quality of Aquanity fresh water according the taste of examinees.
For this purpose, a blind taste test conducted, including 25 participants. They were asked to taste the different water types and answer the following questions:
What do you feel in your mouth? Does the water flow smoothly in your mouth? Is there any aftertaste? Is it tasty? Does it have a metallic taste?
The results show that a large part of the participants responded that Aquanity water is much tastier than tap or oxygenated tap water.
Of the 25 participants, only one participants (4%) answered that there is no difference between the water types, while the other 24 participants (96%) indicated that Aquanity water has the best quality. The participants’ evaluation summary is shown hereafter:
Tap water: water with aftertaste, metallic as well as chlorine taste. Plain drinking water, not tasty, hard water.
Aquanity water: tasty water, mineral water, has no aftertaste, has no metallic taste, flows smoothly in the mouth.
Oxygenated tap water: has a bitter taste, has a bad smell and aftertaste, dry in the mouth, similar to tap water, has a chlorine taste, not tasty.
In the taste test, it is clearly evident that Aquanity water showed a prominent advantage over other water types.