Aquanity provides an ecowater solution to improve water quality and taste
The geology of your local area and chemical treatment processes used in purification can end up leaving tap water with an unpleasant taste. In addition, chemical purification doesn't eliminate the naturally occurring minerals in water that can contribute to limescale and leave tap water looking cloudy.
With so many downsides, it's no surprise that many households prefer to use bottled water. Unfortunately, plastic water bottles aren't good for the planet, and bottled water is expensive. If you're relying on bottled water, or are tired of limescale wrecking your appliances, the Aqualizer can help.
An Ecowater Water Softener
The Aqualizer is an eco water filter that uses safe, energetic resonance technology to alter the resonance of tap water to a more natural form. An ecowater softener also improves the tap water's flavor, making it a more palatable choice. The Aqualizer ecowater water softener is made from silicon, and doesn't come into contact with the water - it works through the wall of the water pipe.
Fit the Aqualizer in Seconds
The Aqualizer is fitted to the outside of the main water pipe entering your property. No tools are needed - simply pop the Aqualizer onto the pipe. Once in place, it will begin to work on your water, breaking up limescale and improving water flavor.
The Benefits of Ecowater Systems Filters
An ecowater systems water softener has several advantages, some of which include:
- Inexpensive. The Aqualizer is affordably priced, and also lasts for many years once it's in position. There's no need to buy additional filters, additives, or replacement parts. Just apply the ecowater softener to your water pipe, and see the difference!
- Improves the taste of your water. Once the Aqualizer is in position, most people will notice their water loses any chemical taste it might have. If you've swapped to bottled water, the Aqualizer could be just what's needed to convert your family back to tap water!
- Breaks up limescale. Mainly composed of calcium carbonate, limescale build-up decreases the efficiency of your appliances.
- Calcium carbonate occurs naturally in water and is safe to drink. Unfortunately, it can leave tap water looking cloudy and unappealing. The Aqualizer breaks up calcium carbonate, which means your water will look clearer and more inviting to drink.
- Safe for use with drinking water. Eco water treatment systems are safe and non-toxic. The Aqualizer doesn't even come into contact with your water - it's attached to the exterior of your main water pipe.
- Reduces reliance on bottled water. Bottled water is expensive and the bottles increase plastic waste. Ecowater softener can bring your tap water up to a good standard, helping households to ditch the bottles and use the tap.
Communicate with your water
Solution for hard water
Forget about water aftertaste
Inexpensive compared to all filtering options
Only 3 seconds installation